As per NSW Government requirements, as of midnight on Saturday 2nd January 2021, all customers, retailers and staff must* be wearing a face mask that covers their mouth and nose whilst visiting and or working inside the shopping centre. This applies to all visitors over the age of 12 years old.
The health and safety of all customers, retailers and team members continues to be our primary focus. We encourage everyone to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following these new requirements along with practising good hygiene and physical distancing.
*Exemptions apply under the Public Health Order to the following;
- Children aged 12 or under.
- People who have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable including, for example, a skin condition, an intellectual disability, autism or trauma.
- A person may remove their mask if they are:
- eating or drinking
- communicating with another person who is deaf or hard of hearing
- at work and the nature of the work makes the wearing of fitted face covering a risk to the person's, or another persons' health and safety, or means clear enunciation or visibility of your mouth is essential
- asked to remove their mask for identity purposes.